Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:09:16 -0600
From:      "Brent J. Nordquist" <nordquist@platinum.com>
To:        "'freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'ache@freebsd.org'" <ache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where to start?  I18n, Japanese, and PC-98

Can someone give me some pointers for where to start learning about i18n
under FreeBSD?  Specifically:

-	Our first project will be Japanese
-	We will need to be able to support MBCS-enabled filesystems
-	We will be working with UNIX first, and then later Windows etc.

Sadly for me, I don't speak Japanese.  But any pointers on things that
are available in English would be _greatly_ appreciated!  I would like to
learn more about the PC-98 platform; again, first UNIX, and then later
Windows.

Thanks.